Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1102 - Tac


In late February, I was photographing the gardens when Tac insisted I pet her, instead.

Here, she waits impatiently for me to put down the camera and give her attention on "the petting wall," a section of the retaining wall they have learned I come to whenever I want to pet them.

In the early mornings and evenings, I frequently stand here, hearing them crashing through the gardens before I spot them running up to be petted.

Today is Tac and Toe's birthday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

TAC 's mane attraction."
was her mom named TIC by any chance.?

ManzoMe

Mike The Content Producer said...

Hello, ManzoMe!

Fun! :) But no that was her brother's name - They were named darkest to lightest: Tic, Tac and Toe.

Tic died suddenly just after their first birthday.

Their mother's name is Bert, short for Roberta.

We trapped and had the vet fix and give all four cats their shots.

Bert ran off and occasionally stops by to hiss at us but the kittens have stayed.

Michael